- sealed abstract class Authentication extends AnyRef
Use sealed for closed class hierarchies.
- final class ReferenceReadResult extends AnyRef
Use "Read" in message data types to signify that the message was read from outside.
- final class ReferenceResourceValue extends Attribute
- final class ReferenceWriteMessage extends AnyRef
Use "Write" in message data types to signify that the messages is to be written to outside.
- final class ReferenceWriteResult extends AnyRef
The result returned by the flow for each ReferenceWriteMessage.
- final class Resource extends AnyRef
Some connectors might require an external resource that is used in the Source, Flow and/or Sink factories.
- final class ResourceExt extends Extension
In order to minimise the user facing API, the resource lifetime can be managed by an Akka Extension.
- final class ResourceSettings extends AnyRef
Settings required for the Resource should be extracted to a separate class.
- final class SourceSettings extends AnyRef
Settings class constructor is private and not exposed as API.
- object Authentication
- object ReferenceAttributes
- object ReferenceWriteMessage
- object Resource
- object ResourceExt extends ExtensionId[ResourceExt] with ExtensionIdProvider
- object ResourceSettings
Factories for the settings object should take parameters as well as a
Configinstance for reading values from HOCON.
- object SourceSettings