- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Scope, java.io.Serializable, scala.Equals, scala.Product
public class LocalScope$
- extends LocalScope
- implements scala.Product, scala.Serializable
The Local Scope is the default one, which is assumed on all deployments
which do not set a different scope. It is also the only scope handled by
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Static reference to the singleton instance of this Scala object.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
|Methods inherited from interface scala.Product
productArity, productElement, productIterator, productPrefix
|Methods inherited from interface scala.Equals
public static final LocalScope$ MODULE$
- Static reference to the singleton instance of this Scala object.
public LocalScope$ getInstance()
- Java API: get the singleton instance
getInstance in class
public Scope withFallback(Scope other)
- Description copied from interface:
- When merging
Deploy instances using
the left one, this is propagated to “merging” scopes in the same way.
The setup is biased towards preferring the callee over the argument, i.e.
is called expecting that
should in general take
- Specified by:
withFallback in interface
withFallback in class
other - (undocumented)