- All Implemented Interfaces:
- NoSerializationVerificationNeeded, akka.io.SelectionHandler.HasFailureMessage, Tcp.Command, Tcp.Message, Tcp.SimpleWriteCommand, Tcp.WriteCommand, java.io.Serializable, scala.Equals, scala.Product
- Enclosing class:
public static class Tcp.WriteFile
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements Tcp.SimpleWriteCommand, scala.Product, scala.Serializable
count bytes starting at
position from file at
filePath to the connection.
The count must be > 0. The connection actor will reply with a
message if the write could not be enqueued. If
returns true, the connection actor will reply with the supplied
token once the write has been successfully enqueued to the O/S kernel.
Note that this does not in any way guarantee that the data will be
or have been sent! Unfortunately there is no way to determine whether
a particular write has been sent by the O/S.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
|Methods inherited from interface scala.Product
productArity, productElement, productIterator, productPrefix
|Methods inherited from interface scala.Equals
public Tcp.WriteFile(java.lang.String filePath,
public java.lang.String filePath()
public long position()
public long count()
public Tcp.Event ack()
- Description copied from interface:
- The acknowledgment token associated with this write command.
- Specified by:
ack in interface