- class ActorClassificationUnsubscriber extends Actor with Stash
- trait ActorClassifier extends AnyRef
Can be mixed into an EventBus to specify that the Classifier type is ActorRef
- trait ActorEventBus extends EventBus
Represents an EventBus where the Subscriber type is ActorRef
- class BusLogging extends LoggingAdapter
- class DeadLetterListener extends Actor
- class DefaultLoggingFilter extends LoggingFilterWithMarker
Default LoggingFilter that uses the logLevel of the
eventStream, which initial value is defined in configuration.
- trait DiagnosticLoggingAdapter extends LoggingAdapter
LoggingAdapter extension which adds MDC support.
- final class DiagnosticMarkerBusLoggingAdapter extends MarkerLoggingAdapter with DiagnosticLoggingAdapter
- class DummyClassForStringSources extends AnyRef
This is a “marker” class which is inserted as originator class into akka.event.Logging.LogEvent when the string representation was supplied directly.
- trait EventBus extends AnyRef
Represents the base type for EventBuses Internally has an Event type, a Classifier type and a Subscriber type
- class EventStream extends LoggingBus with SubchannelClassification
An Akka EventStream is a pub-sub stream of events both system and user generated, where subscribers are ActorRefs and the channels are Classes and Events are any java.lang.Object.
- class EventStreamUnsubscriber extends Actor
- class LogMarker extends AnyRef
DO NOT INHERIT: Class is open only for use by akka-slf4j
- trait LogSource[-T] extends AnyRef
This trait defines the interface to be provided by a “log source formatting rule” as used by akka.event.Logging’s
- trait LoggerMessageQueueSemantics extends AnyRef
- trait LoggingAdapter extends AnyRef
Logging wrapper to make nicer and optimize: provide template versions which evaluate .toString only if the log level is actually enabled.
- trait LoggingBus extends ActorEventBus
This trait brings log level handling to the EventStream: it reads the log levels for the initial logging (StandardOutLogger) and the loggers & level for after-init logging, possibly keeping the StandardOutLogger enabled if it is part of the configured loggers.
- trait LoggingFilter extends AnyRef
Filter of log events that is used by the
LoggingAdapterbefore publishing log events to the
- trait LoggingFilterWithMarker extends LoggingFilter
In retrospect should have been abstract, but we cannot change that without breaking binary compatibility
- class LoggingFilterWithMarkerWrapper extends LoggingFilterWithMarker
- class LoggingReceive extends Receive
This decorator adds invocation logging to a Receive function.
- trait LookupClassification extends AnyRef
Maps Subscribers to Classifiers using equality on Classifier to store a Set of Subscribers (hence the need for compareSubscribers) Maps Events to Classifiers through the classify-method (so it knows who to publish to)
- trait ManagedActorClassification extends AnyRef
Maps ActorRefs to ActorRefs to form an EventBus where ActorRefs can listen to other ActorRefs.
- class MarkerLoggingAdapter extends BusLogging
LoggingAdapter extension which adds Marker support.
- trait PredicateClassifier extends AnyRef
Can be mixed into an EventBus to specify that the Classifier type is a Function from Event to Boolean (predicate)
- trait ScanningClassification extends AnyRef
Maps Classifiers to Subscribers and selects which Subscriber should receive which publication through scanning through all Subscribers through the matches(classifier, event) method
- trait SubchannelClassification extends AnyRef
Classification which respects relationships between channels: subscribing to one channel automatically and idempotently subscribes to all sub-channels.
- object LogMarker
- object LogSource
This object holds predefined formatting rules for log sources.
- object Logging
Main entry point for Akka logging: log levels and message types (aka channels) defined for the main transport medium, the main event bus.
- object LoggingFilterWithMarker
- object LoggingReceive
- object NoLogging extends LoggingAdapter
NoLogging is a LoggingAdapter that does absolutely nothing – no logging at all.
- object NoMarkerLogging extends MarkerLoggingAdapter
NoLogging is a MarkerLoggingAdapter that does absolutely nothing – no logging at all.