A full server- and client-side HTTP stack on top of akka-actor and akka-stream.
Alpakka is a Reactive Enterprise Integration library for Java and Scala, based on Reactive Streams and Akka.
The Alpakka Kafka Connector connects Apache Kafka with Akka Streams.
An Akka Persistence journal and snapshot store backed by Apache Cassandra.
An Akka Persistence journal and snapshot store backed by Couchbase.
- Akka Management provides a central HTTP endpoint for Akka management extensions.
- Akka Cluster Bootstrap helps bootstrapping an Akka cluster using Akka Discovery.
- Akka Management Cluster HTTP provides HTTP endpoints for introspecting and managing Akka clusters.
- Akka Discovery for Kubernetes, Consul, Marathon, and AWS
Akka gRPC provides support for building streaming gRPC servers and clients on top of Akka Streams.
- Akka Split Brain Resolver
- Kubernetes Lease
- Akka Thread Starvation Detector
- Akka Configuration Checker
- Akka Diagnostics Recorder
Akka has a vibrant and passionate user community, the members of which have created many independent projects using Akka as well as extensions to it. See Community Projects.
Play Framework provides a complete framework to build modern web applications, including tools for front end pipeline integration, a HTML template language etc. It is built on top of Akka HTTP, and integrates well with Akka and Actors.
Lagom is a microservice framework which strives to be opinionated and encode best practices for building microservice systems with Akka and Play.
Distributed tracing, metrics and monitoring for Akka Actors, Cluster, HTTP and more.