- abstract class ActorSystemActivator extends BundleActivator
Abstract bundle activator implementation to bootstrap and configure an actor system in an OSGi environment.
Abstract bundle activator implementation to bootstrap and configure an actor system in an OSGi environment. It also provides a convenience method to register the actor system in the OSGi Service Registry for sharing it with other OSGi bundles.
This convenience activator is mainly useful for setting up a single akka.actor.ActorSystem instance and sharing that with other bundles in the OSGi Framework. If you want to set up multiple systems in the same bundle context, look at the akka.osgi.OsgiActorSystemFactory instead.
- class BundleDelegatingClassLoader extends ClassLoader
- class DefaultOSGiLogger extends DefaultLogger
Logger for OSGi environment.
Logger for OSGi environment. Stands for an interface between akka and the OSGi LogService It uses the OSGi LogService to log the received LogEvents
- class OsgiActorSystemFactory extends AnyRef
Factory class to create ActorSystem implementations in an OSGi environment.
Factory class to create ActorSystem implementations in an OSGi environment. This mainly involves dealing with bundle classloaders appropriately to ensure that configuration files and classes get loaded properly
- object BundleDelegatingClassLoader
- object OsgiActorSystemFactory
- case object UnregisteringLogService extends Product with Serializable
Message sent when LogService is unregistered.
Message sent when LogService is unregistered. Sent from the ActorSystemActivator to a logger (as DefaultOsgiLogger).